Key City Assisted Living Services
The private and semi-private living quarters are supplemented with a lounge area and three daily home cooked meals are served in the central dining area. A quite neighborhood and covered patio are available for residents and visitors.
Laundry services, twenty-four (24) hour staffing, assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management are some of the daily needs our caring staff will attend to. Our Nursing staff is happy to help residents obtain outside services such as; refilling prescriptions, making medical appointments, and also arranging for transportation to and from appointments.
All living spaces are available both furnished and unfurnished. We encourage our residents to bring their own furnishings to promote the “homey” feeling. A limited number of joint accommodations are available for couples.
Some of our services and amenities:
- Private & semi-private quarters with common dining area to promote socialization
- Three home-cooked meals plus nutritional snacks
- 24-hour staffing
- Administration, supervision and storage of medications
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming and bathing/showering
- Incontinence management
- All utilities including cable tv (basic cable)
- Phone hookups in all rooms
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments, shopping and banks
- Scheduled transportation to beauty shop and barber services
- Personal housekeeping and laundry service weekly
- Social, spiritual and recreational programs, services and activities
- Verbal reminders for meals and/or activities